The Retreat Experience
Need a getaway to recharge, uplift, and renew your body, soul, and mind?
Are you ready to fill yourself with not only dance and yoga but also delicious food?
Join us from November 11th to the 17th, 2022, for a new experience in a small group setting in Paradise.
*Be part of the full experience and enjoy not only the workshops but also Danyasa's facilities and lodging for 7 days and 6 nights with 3 meals per day. Relax, enjoy & dance with all this retreat has to offer.
Training with Zoe
Over 30 hours of dance training with Zoe that includes classes on the beach to enjoy the ocean while dancing and learning.
The rooms were built with comfort in mind and have wifi, AC, hot water, a private deck, and premium bedding.
Farm to Table Meals
Healthy and delicious meals, top-quality, fresh ingredients from local farms that use organic, sustainable methods.
Gorgeous common spaces, which include two lounges, an eating area, and a pool/sundeck to relax and rest.
An all-inclusive experience, featuring belly dance classes in paradise, as well as:
- 6 nights / 7 days.
- 3 meals a day locally sourced, farm to table
- 30 hours of dance training with Zoe all levels
- Yoga with Zoe
- An epic pool and plenty of places to lounge and relax
- Eco-friendliness and luxurious comfort with 1500 thread count sheets, hot water, AC, high-speed WiFi
- A gorgeous beach a very short walk from the retreat
- Located in Dominical de Osa, a small town with many local restaurants and cafes
Early Booking Discount
$150 off any room type if you book by June 30th, 2022.
*Does not apply to those not staying at Danyasa.
Check our rooms options:
- Shared room with 3 beds & private bathroom: $2,200 per bed
- Shared room with 2 beds & shared bathroom: $2,300 per bed
- Private room: $3,950
- Off-Site option. Includes Retreat + Food + Facility Fee: $1,410